Re: [ScoutRadio] Ham Radio NOW

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      Jim,

      You did a great job getting out the word. I may try to schedule a playing at a future meeting of the Gwinnett Amateur Radio Society.

      73,
      Steve
      WB2OGY

      On 05/29/2012 02:47 PM, Jim wrote:

      Check out the discussion of Radio Scouting on the latest episode of Ham Radio NOW at http://arvideonews.com/hrn/HRN_Episode_0012C.html Select Part 1 -- Dayton Hamvention Tour. The Radio Scouting discussion starts at the 17 minute mark and runs for the next 17 minutes.