Ham Radio NOW

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 11:47 AM
      Check out the discussion of Radio Scouting on the latest episode of Ham Radio NOW at http://arvideonews.com/hrn/HRN_Episode_0012C.html Select Part 1 -- Dayton Hamvention Tour. The Radio Scouting discussion starts at the 17 minute mark and runs for the next 17 minutes.
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 4:35 PM
        Jim,

        You did a great job getting out the word. I may try to schedule a playing at a future meeting of the Gwinnett Amateur Radio Society.

        73,
        Steve
        WB2OGY