Re: [ScoutRadio] Setting up a Amateur radio program/station at the local BSA camp

  • DaleLamm@ieee.org
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2012
      Jeff,

      This is exactly what our group did. Years of camp demos and JOTA's, then launch a radio merit badge program at a Council camp. Complete success, getting ready for our second season.

      Am working on an article for publication, but would be glad to share experiences. Are you headed to the Hamvention? If so, visit the ARRL-Scouting booth in the ARRL Expo and let's talk.

      73 de Dale NX8J trustee KT8BSA