2012 Hamvention

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:43 AM
      All,
      Are you attending Hamvention this year?  How would you like to see your Radio Scouting event featured in the slide show at the Radio Scouting booth!  I am part of the team organizing the booth at Hamvention this year and need pictures for display.  The slide show will run continually through the weekend.  Pictures of your set up and of scouts manning the radio is what I are looking for.  The more pictures the better!  If your event had a special QSL card then send that along too.  You can email me through here or by my callsign (kc8bew) at gmail.com. I will be in Dayton next Thursday through Sunday so please send items by Wednesday.

      If you are attending, stop by and say hi.

      Thanks

      Matthew Murphy |  District Commissioner

      BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
      Zane Trace District, MVC