Ham radio sked for summer camp?

  • k5cfw
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2012
      We're looking to set up some skeds for a ham radio activity at a summer camp south of Memphis, during the week of June 18. Best times are 10:30-11:30 and 3:30-4:30 CDT. It's tough to find kid-friendly QSOs around that time of day. If you're working with kids at camp this summer and can help us set up a sked, where kids can talk to kids, please let us know -- send a note to Joel NO5FD joel@...

      73 and Thanks! de k5cfw
    • Albert Furlow
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2012
        DE KA1FFO.
        I am heading to camp that week, I think Camp Rodney , MD.

        Carrying QRP...