Morse Interpreter Strip

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Ok. I'll bite. I know I'm probably the most qualified in my district (not the council, though)

      Who qualifies me for the strip? I am an extra and have been a ham for 30 years, back when we had to know code to get the license. I also teach the Radio Merit Badge classes as well as licensing classes.

      Where can we order the strip? I looked on Scout Stuff today and they don't stock it. I was in our local scout store the other day and they didn't have it there either.

      Thanks and 73's

      ELDEN, N1MN
    • Ed Dudley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012