Radio Merit Badge class, K2BSA/5 activation on Saturday, May 5

  • n5hyp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hello all,

      We will again be holding a Radio Merrit Badge class at the National Scouting Museum in Irving, TX this coming Saturday, May 5. We will be using call K2BSA/5. There have a station in the museum up and running all this time so look for us around the Scpouting frequencies on 20 and maybe 15/10 if conditions permit, this for general contacts with Museum visitors. From 1800Z-1900z and from 2015-2115Z we will be specifically making the requirement 9 contacts with the twelve boys in the class. We will also operate on local Dallas/ort Worth area repeaters and especially hope to link up with boys from K5BSA at Camp Wisdom in Dallas and KB4SA in Florida.

      Please email me via this list or call 214-403-1464 to set up frequencies and times.

      73 and hope to see you on the air.

      Tom Schuessler, N5HYP