Re: [ScoutRadio] Terrible Trip (Help Needed)....David Hutchinson

  • David HUTCHINSON
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
      Hi Bill

      I believe the Police Service of Northern Ireland have an internet fraud department. The UK equivalent of the US Secret Service would be MI5. I'm not sure if they deal with internet fraud or not. I would have no problem providing an email trail with all the headers. I'm afraid I'm a very small fish in a big pond. There are many people who have had their accounts hacked in the same way mine was. I don't know if there are investigations going on or not. I'm sure you are aware that the problem of Nigerian hacking/spamming has been around for several years and we don't seem any closer to getting to the bottom of the problem.

      David GI4FUM

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
        So it seems like the scam might work then?

        Hi everybody - please throw your cash at me!

        :-)
        73

        Malcolm - G4CXT

        On 12/04/2012 20:16, David HUTCHINSON wrote: I'm still getting calls from friends today asking me am I in Madrid and do I need money