KB3NCC at DE-01 {Camporee}

  • Stephen M. Shearer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Del-Mar-Va Council will be having a Camporee {they call it a Jamboree} on
      the grounds of the first Scout Camp in Delaware on the weekend of May 4th to
      the 6th. DE-01

      I plan on setting up a RADIO midway demo and operate on the BSA frequencies.
      My current plan is for two transmitters on 40M and 20M during the day
      Saturday and possibly 80M and 40M at night {Friday and Saturday}. Voice,
      PSK-31 and possibly CW will be on the air.

      NOW you can WAS Scout Camps

      73, Steve WB3LGC/KB3NCC