Re: [scoutradio] Miniature Lights

  • Brian Mileshosky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2001
      Hi All,

      I second this email...though I like the blue LED. :-) It is
      really a slick toy. Princeton Tec also sells them, but I like the Photon
      because it has a tiny switch that keeps it on continuously if you are
      unable to depress the button.

      An for the worried...I have no connection with either of these
      companies other than as a happy cutomer.

      73,
      Brian Mileshosky, N5ZGT
      Albuquerque, NM
      http://www.swcp.com/~n5zgt