Anyone in the Northern NJ, South Eastern NY, South Western CT, and NY City Area?

  • kd2bkd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012
      I am trying to get a count on anyone who would like to start up a "Scout Net" on 2 Meters from a repeater that cover the Greater NYC area. I have talked with some other Scouters about this. Scouts could talk with the control of a licences operator about what they did recently or what is coming up in the future for their troop. Even old ham can talk about what they did in Scouts as a kid.

      With Scouting Regards From,

      Bob [KD2BKD]