Vintage Boy Scout Books and Survival Manuals

  • survivalistfamily
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      I thought you might find this site of value:
      http://www.dawnapproaches.com/boyscouts.html

      They have a Vintage Boy Scout book collection of 46 books and I thought it was quite interesting. They are all older out of print books so they are the more traditional old ways which is pretty neat and my son and his troop love them. Even my dad and husband are having a good time looking through the old books lol. This was recommended to me at a conference and I wanted to pass it on to you as it has been great for my family and a good resource.