Re: Hello

  • Demos Doulou
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 1999
      Testing testing one two tree FOUR FOUR FOUUUUUURRRRRRRR

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 1999
        See I told you onelist msgs were getting through

        >Testing testing one two tree FOUR FOUR FOUUUUUURRRRRRRR

      • Jon Pearl W4ABC
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 1999
          >See I told you onelist msgs were getting through

          Doubters Unite!

          Hey Neil, nice line at the bottom of the message

          jon

          >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
        • Alan Stumpf
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2001
            Hi guys
            Only 241 days till JOTA 01 with lots of planning to do.

            I know this is a little off target but I need some help. My troop is planning to go to Gettysburg and is trying to plan the weekend. The only problem is in all the paperwork we have not found: one, the length (hours and time) of the Gettysburg Historic Trail, Jonny Reb Trail, and the Billy Yank Trail. Second, maps of the same trails.
            If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

            73's

            Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
            KB3DHC@...
            http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
            Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
            Greater Pittsburgh Council
            Enda Lechauhanne 57 |
            >>===>===> |
              Poem Aptonen
            3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop 525
            North Hills Amateur Radio Club
              JOTA Committee Chair

            P.S. Does anyone have the same vigil name that I have?
          • Fernando Brodeschi
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
              Hello,

                  My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined this group.
                  I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

                  Best 73 from Brazil,
                          Fernando Brodeschi
                          Santos Dumont Scout Group (www.gesd.org.br)
            • ClayWA6LBU@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
                Welcome to the group, Fernando.

                Clay WA6LBU

                fernando@... writes:

                > Hello,
                >
                > My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined
                this
                > group.
                > I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

                Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

                "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
                these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH