Re: [scoutradio] how JOTA activity will be distributed across the bands

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
      Jeff, I would treat this exactly like a field day exercise. I would involve members of your local amateur radio club to help. Remember this is a possible source of recruitment for them as well (the scouters). Also remember that you have a 1000 foot (300m) radius to work with. Read this months QST about the Canadian 35A station in Ontario. That might help you as well. Contact the league and above all contact your district leadership.

      YiS,

      Bill Stewart, W2BSA, Venturing Crew 80