Fw: [ScoutRadio] Re: Radio Scouting Emblem

  • Rex Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011

      From: Rex Hunt
      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Radio Scouting Emblem

      Jim, I may have misunderstood your proposal for a USA specific version of the WORLD Radio Scouting Badge, if so then do I apologise.
      However any tampering with the established WORLD Radioscouting badge I feel should go via the WOSB and not be the result of parochial 'bulldozing'.
      May the US continue to do 'Its own thing', (as it always has) and it has every right to do so,  providing that it  does not displace that which is already Internationally accepted by the 'Brotherhood'.

      My opinion only, and I speak it in a free world.

      YiS

      Rex