W5LRD ON DSTAR ECHOLONK IRLP SSB CW AND PSK31

  • John A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      W5LRD on DSTAR ECHOLINK IRLP SSB CW AND PSK31

      The Laredo Hams Amateur Radio Club will be operating W5LRD at Camp Huisache in Laredo, Texas USA for this year's JOTA. Cub Scouts/Webelos (6-10) the Aztec District, South Texas Council will be looking for groups to contact on DStar, Echolink, IRLP, and HF between 0900CDT/1500UTC and 1500CDT/2100UTC  on Saturday October 15, 2011.

      Boy Scouts  (11-18) will be on the air  beginning 1900CDT.

      Please email us your node/reflector information and times so we can communicate prior to Saturday and  on a net schedule.  We will be doing HF phone/CW/PSK31: bands depending upon conditions.

      Be Prepared and 73!

      John LETNEY KE5CVT