JOTA in Georgia at the Milton Scout Expo

  • JonW
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      The North Fulton Amateur Radio Club (NFARL)will be hosting JOTA with the Milton District of the Atlanta Area Council in Johns Creek, Georgia

      We will be operating on 40M/20M/15M/10M Satellite and ECHOlink node 560686 (NF4GA-R).

      We will be active from 9AM to 3PM EST at the Milton Scout Expo

      Visit us at www.NFARL.org

      73, Jon K4WIT - k4wit@...