ZL1AB - Camp Maynard JOTA Station

  • Vaughan Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      ScoutRadio

      The North Shore Amateur Radio Club will be operating a JOTA station from Camp Maynard, Albany, north of Auckland, New Zealand from 2100UTC 14 October until 0300 UTC 16 October.  We will be on HF: – 80m, 40m, 20m, 17m, 15m 10m (Scout frequencies), 2m, 70cm, IRLP Node 6950, Echolink ZL1ME-L Node 62627, and D-Star through the the ZL1VHD 70cm D-Star repeater.  We expect in the vicinity of 350 Scouts/Guides/Cubs and Brownies through the camp over JOTA weekend.

      We hope to hear from some of you.

      Vaughan Henderson ZL1TGC

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
        Of interest....

        The 50th JOTA Jubilee book "CQ Jamboree" describes the 50 years of JOTA history, from its very first idea to the latest edition. Authored by JOTA founder Les Mitchell, G3BHK and World JOTA Organizers Len Jarrett, VE3MYF and Richard Middelkoop, PA3BAR.

        ISBN 978-90-812601-1-4.

        http://www.scout.org/en/information_events/events/jota/latest_news/cq_jamboree_jota_s_history_book

        73,

        Jon Pearl - W4ABC