QRV from Camp Daniel Boone

  • Mike Pastorcich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Hi All,

      K5LDA and KF4HEY will be QRV from Camp Daniel Boone in Canton, NC
      from June 25 to June 30. The portable SSB rig went belly up and may
      not be ready in time for camp. We will be solar/battery only, CW QRP
      at 2 watts on 7.000 - 7.050 MHz. Hopefully we will train a few boys
      sufficiently enough in Morse to go on the air.

      73 & YIS,
      Mike KF4HEY
      WB-SR193 I'm an old Fox