JOTA at Babcock-Hovey Seneca County, Western NY State

  • Bill Kasper
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi All,

      The JOTA Guys will be operating from Camp Babcock-Hovey in
      western NY state for the Challenge Trophy Camporee this
      Saturday. Look for us near the Scout Frequencies.
      I have no idea if this camp ( part of Seneca Waterways
      Council - previously Otetiana Council ) has ever been
      registered or activated before. We have operated from
      Camp Cutler (Ontario County) for many years and will
      be trying out this new site!