Youth Operators Plaque during JOTA

  • Bill Kasper
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      Late breaking news for 2011: A Youth Class added

      The New York QSO Party committee has added a Youth class for 2011. They
      have 2 plaques sponsored for Youth operators, one for Youth under the
      age of 12 and one for Youth between 13 and 17 years of age. NYQP wants
      to help out with getting our young operators active, if you know a young
      operator, now is the time to get him/her active and on the air for some
      fun. See the NYQP rules section.

      http://www.nyqp.org/

      The date of the 2011 NYQP:
      Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011: 1400 UTC thru Oct. 16, 0200 - 12 Hours
      (Third Saturday in October)

      Tnx es 73 YIS WWW de Bill WB2SXY dit dit
    • Bill Kasper
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
        Hi All,

        The JOTA Guys will be operating from Camp Babcock-Hovey in
        western NY state for the Challenge Trophy Camporee this
        Saturday. Look for us near the Scout Frequencies.
        I have no idea if this camp ( part of Seneca Waterways
        Council - previously Otetiana Council ) has ever been
        registered or activated before. We have operated from
        Camp Cutler (Ontario County) for many years and will
        be trying out this new site!