VK2GGZ - Winston Hills Girl Guides - JOTA

  • ozguidewh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi,

      Winston Hills Girl Guides will be operating JOTA from our Guide Hall about 25km NW of Sydney, Australia between 0300-1300GMT Saturday 15th October (2pm-~midnight local AEDST).

      We are expecting around 150 Girl Guides to visit our station this year.

      We will be operating under the Winston Hills Girl Guide's official callsign VK2GGZ on Echolink (VK2GGZ-L, node number 353 879) as well as on 40m, 2m and 70cm.

      Operators will be VK2YL, VK2FICQ, VK2FMYL (all Girl Guide Leaders), VK2FGWW (Girl Guide), VK2KEU, and station engineer VK2AKG.

      You can check out our site at: http://fanden.com/wh_guides/jota.htm

      Give us a call.

      73, Lorraine (VK2FICQ)