Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA 2011 Stations alittle thin ant' it?

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      That's where Venturing Crew 80 - W3BSA has put it's entry.
      Frankly, I didn't know about any others.

      Bill Stewart, W2BSA

      K5ND at BSA is maintaining this page:

      wunder

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Jon Pearl - W4ABC wrote:

      For the past few years our members have placed a JOTA Stations database
      log in the Database section of ScoutRadio. One had not been placed
      there yet so I simply grabbed the station data located in the other
      email list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JOTAskedbook/database and
      placed it our database files section
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadio/database?method=reportRows&tbl=8
      that's slightly modified to fit the data that I lifted.

      What Scout page are your referring to, Al?

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      www.w4abc.com

      --
      Walter Underwood
      Venture Asst. Scoutmaster

    • Mike Lukas
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2011
        GREAT FALLS MT WILL BE ON THE AIR FOR JOTA  LISTEN FOR KE7YTM. 20/40 METERS. TRY US ON THE GREAT FALLS MT ECHO LINK

        To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
        From: jonpearl@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:22:01 -0400
        Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA 2011 Stations alittle thin ant' it?