Re: [scoutradio] Re: ARRL Field Day

  • W4SNW2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
      Hi All,

      Venture Crew 303 and the BSA Camp Flying Eagle Amateur Radio Club, K4BOY,
      will also be operating Field Day (our 1st) from the Camp. We will be 2A with
      a few demo modes and should be on 80m through 2m.

      Hope to get our 10xBSA Certificates (just made that up. Work 10 BSA Ham
      Radio Stations and get a nice certificate - How's that sound?)

      Best 73's

      CU on FD

      Steve, W4SNW