APRS scouts this weekend 1 Oct

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2011
      Our jamboree is this weekend, 1 Oct, not JOTA weekend.

      We will be calling APRS CQ using the CQSRVR, hope to see ya.

      To join the CQSRVR send APRS text message to CQSRV with the first two words
      being CQ SCOUTS. Ours will probably say:

      CQ SCOUTS 4 Rivers District at Downes Park, MD

      Everyone else who has joined CQSRVR with a similar text message will get all
      CQ's. When you see one, send then a message direct to that station's
      callsign to complete a contact. For more info see
      http://aprs.org/cqsrvr.html

      For JOTA weekend, you should probably use CQ JOTA...

      Bob, WB4aPR