Re: [ScoutRadio] Where are you?

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2011
      > That looks neat, but don't forget the basics of
      > sending out the info. This is the first time I've
      > heard of that site, so I'm pretty sure a notice
      > there won't get to everyone. --wunder

      I may be missinerpreting what you are saying, but the process is not a "site" per se. The site tells you how it works.

      And the way it works is that someone may send out an APRS message from their APRS station or the front panel of their APRS radio and every other person on the planet who has similaraly sent a CQ SCOUTS message will receive it on their station or the front panel of their radio. It is just a means for sending out live global CQ's to groups, such as scouts.