Re: [ScoutRadio] old Capitol Valley camporee

  • Walter Underwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
      This appears to be at Cedar Valley Campgrounds, near West Branch, IA.

      Scout frequencies are listed here:

      wunder
      ==
      Walter Underwood
      Venture Asst. Scoutmaster
      Troop 14, Palo Alto, CA
      K6WRU

      On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:48 AM, JRK wrote:

      We will be holding our fall camporee this weekend.
      Operating as K2BSA/0.
      Listen for us around the scout freq.
      Jeff
      KB0GVI

    • Walter Underwood
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
        This appears to be near Green Lane, PA.

        The SCOTA  locator for Camp Delmont is PA-13.

        Scout frequencies are listed here:

        wunder
        ==
        Walter Underwood
        Venture Asst. Scoutmaster
        Troop 14, Palo Alto, CA
        K6WRU

        On Sep 22, 2011, at 1:15 AM, kb3co wrote:

        K3BSA (Camp Delmont) will be active all day Saturday - look for us on or near the scout frequencies. Also look for us on REF001C on D-Star.

        Charlie
        KB3CO
        ASM, Troop 98
        Cradle of Liberty Council