Fall Camporee at Camp Delmont this weekend

  • kb3co
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2011
      K3BSA (Camp Delmont) will be active all day Saturday - look for us on or near the scout frequencies. Also look for us on REF001C on D-Star.

      Charlie
      KB3CO
      ASM, Troop 98
      Cradle of Liberty Council
    • JRK
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2011
        On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:15:46 -0000
        "kb3co" <kb3co@...> wrote:
        > K3BSA (Camp Delmont) will be active all day Saturday -
        >look for us on or near the scout frequencies. Also look
        >for us on REF001C on D-Star.
        >
        > Charlie
        > KB3CO
        > ASM, Troop 98
        > Cradle of Liberty Council

      • JRK
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2011
          We will be holding our fall camporee this weekend.
          Operating as K2BSA/0.
          Listen for us around the scout freq.
          Jeff
          KB0GVI
        • Walter Underwood
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
            This appears to be at Cedar Valley Campgrounds, near West Branch, IA.

            Scout frequencies are listed here:

            wunder
            ==
            Walter Underwood