Re: [ScoutRadio] Extra Training - Repaying an Elmer Who Is Now an SK

  • Walter Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      If you can run a simple web browser, try http://hamexam.org/

      I used an iPhone app to study for Extra, it was really handy. I mostly studied during bathroom breaks!

      wunder
      ==
      Walter Underwood
      Venture ASM, Troop 14, Palo Alto, CA
      K6WRU

      On Sep 12, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Steven Read wrote:

      I am looking for someone with some computer based training for the US extra exam that will run, or can possibly be adapted to run, on a PC that has Windows 98 installed. Please get back to me off-list if you have anything or know of anyone who does.

      As a fallback I have been looking at building a data file from the test bank PDF but am not looking forward to the typing necessary to get things into a form that I could then extract into a file using a Perl script.

      The PC in question will run BASIC or C but that is about it.

      Steven Read - ab9ol - (em79jt)
      Dublin, IN