Re: [ScoutRadio] Radio Merit Badge Class at National Scouting Museum

  • Walter Underwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
      On Sep 7, 2011, at 7:35 AM, Walter Underwood wrote:

      Consider contacting special event stations. There should be several on the air for the 9/11 anniversary, and those are much easier to find that just calling CQ. My class on was on SKYWARN Recognition Day, so we worked a few National Weather Service stations.

      http://www.arrl.org/news/special-event-stations-mark-tenth-anniversary-of-9-11

      Another handful are listed here if you search with a start and end date of 9/10. How about Indiana Parks on the Air, or the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier?

      http://www.arrl.org/special-event-stations

      wunder
      --
      Walter Underwood