Scout Ham Radio Merit Badge Article in August Newsletter!

  • Bill Kasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      Hi All,

      Many Thanks! to Jon, N2JAC, for a nice synopsis
      of our Eagle Flight Radio Merit Badge classes
      (Seneca Waterways Council) this summer! Great
      article starts in our newsletter on page 12
      with pix of some of the kids, too. Tnx agn Jon!

      73 de Bill WB2SXY

      Here is the latest edition of the monthly newsletter of
      The Rochester Amateur Radio Assn.

      Click here for the latest edition of the Rochester ARA RAG.
      <http://rags.RochesterHam.org/e-RAGS/RAG_Aug_2011.pdf>

      73, Rochester Amateur Radio Association, Inc.

      "Come meet your friends at Rochester ARA -
      Come make new friends at Rochester ARA."

      Note: The document is a PDF and will require Adobe Reader to view.

      The RAG is sent to members, friends, area Amateurs, or by request.