Re: [radio-scouting-uk] Re: SJ22S on Echolink, are they on.

  • Paul Joosten
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 4:52 AM
      We were indeed David, as well as preventing the shack becoming
      inundated after a torrential downpour throughout the ceremony and
      thunderstorms right when the final fireworks show started. My
      apologies but with all this going on I totally forgot about the net.
      I'll be on Echolink as much as possible today and tomorrow under my
      own callsign PA5UL so anyone still needing SJ22S get QRV on Echolink
      and call me. We will however also be working hard deconstructing the
      station and antennas, hope internet remains available for a while.
      Team meeting at 14:00 Z and maybe an update afterwards.

      73 from a very satisfied but tired Paul PA5UL