Re: [radio-scouting-uk] Re: SJ22S

  • Paul Joosten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi all, we're extremely busy here but Echolink is on too. Look for SM6SMY for direct QSO with SJ22S or SM6SMY-L for a QSO via our campsite 70cm repeater with other radioscouts on the jamboree site.

      Last 30 QSO's made and logged(!) are visible on our QRZ.com page.

      We'll be on Echolink conference *JOTA-365* Saturday morning 08:00 UTC for the scoutnet.

      73 de Paul PA5UL

      2011/7/28 Bob Bristow <bobbr@...>
      20 metres was dead here last night - I'll try it on the Long Path later
      today (early morning UTC)

      cheers

      Bob
      VK6POP

      On 29 July 2011 02:25, gi4fum2 <fitamed@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > What fun - I got them on 14.185 last night. Now I'm wishing I was on the
      > SJ22S team. I'm wearing my GB100J tee shirt ;-)
      >
      > I must see if I can work them on some other bands.
      >
      > 73
      > David GI4FUM
      >

      > --- In radio-scouting-uk@yahoogroups.com, "e0fbs" <jonathan@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yay! Made it into the log on 20m at 9.15am local here!
      > > Jonathan.
      > >

      > > --- In radio-scouting-uk@yahoogroups.com, Frank Heritage <frank@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Also on 14.290 at moment...
      > > > 5/7 into Basingstoke...
      > > >
      > > > 73
      > > > Frank M0AEU

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         radio-scouting-uk-digest@yahoogroups.com
         radio-scouting-uk-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • wb2boo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        The onsite broadcast radio station at the World Jamboree in Sweden now has live streaming radio at

        http://www.worldscoutjamboree.se/2011/07/welcome-to-the-jamboree-radio-945-mhz/#comment-3777

        73

        Gary, K2GW