KA2BSA

  • Ray Ginter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      First of all, I would like to thank Jon Pearl W4ABC for sending me an
      invite. It is good to see so many others with the same interest as I.
      Scouting and Ham Radio is a good mix. Right now we have about 15 licensed
      hams in the troop. Oh, by the way our troop number is 73. We didn't change
      it to 73 it's been 73 sense 1922. Luck I guess. Being the new guy on the
      block I don't know how much web surfing you have been doing. It must of
      been doing some if you found us. Let me make it easier to see Ham Radio of
      the Capital District (Upstate New York) through the efforts of troop 73
      KA2BSA. Here is the address http://members.aol.com/ka2bsa

      73's
      Ray N2ZQF