KK4BSA will be on the air this Saturday July 30th

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011
      KK4BSA will be on the air this Saturday from Great Escape at Camp Rainey Mountain in Northeast Georgia. Great Escape is a Venturing event and Crew 73 will be demonstrating Amateur Radio to all who want to learn.

      73,
      Steve Back
      WB2OGY
    • Bruce Cram
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
        Frequencies?

        If you can hit the Toccoa repeater I can do some contacts if you will send time to listen.

        Bruce Cram
        Scoutmaster, Venture Crew Advisor, WEBELOS Den Leader 602
        Toccoa