Fw: [ScoutRadio] Radio Scouting por la consolidacion de la Hermandad Mundial

  • Ivor Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2011
       A translation of the message below ;-

      "Greetings Brothers of the Planet Scout,

      They all receive a cordial greeting of our brotherhood, motive my initiative to strengthen our Brotherhood with the interest to group the Companions Radioaficionados and Scouts of the Planet to consolidate a hobby as the Radioaficion in the Scouts, let's remember that the Service of Radioaficionados, in addition to being radioexperimentadores, allows us to take more our bonds of union in in the friendship applying
      Promise and Law Scout, that in some occasion of our lives we realize it and have renewed him in a possible way, in addition to being always ready to operate before cuaquier emergency or disaster.

      The so-called one is to be supported in contact to strengthen the linkage and communication during Jamboree On The Air (JOT), during the third weekend of October of every year.

      Receive tod@s my appreciation and personal affection.

      I always List To serve,"

      73's
      YIS,