Re: [ScoutRadio] Help with Radio Scouting Evening in UK Tues 5 July 3.30pm ish EST(1930 UTC)

  • Javier Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      Jonathan,

      I'll try to find your group, though the earliest I can be on HF will be around 4:30pm EST. Maybe post a quick note here when you get on 20m and the frequency?

      My son is a Boy Scout, though he's away at camp this week. My daughter is a Venture Scout (do you have this program, or something similar, in the UK?), I'll see if she cares to get on the radio with me.

      Good luck with this project, sounds great!

      73,
      -jav k4jh

      On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Jonathan (M6FBS) <jonathan@...> wrote:
      GB1FBS will be on air introducing Scouts, Cubs, Leaders and Parents to the joys of Amateur Radio. We will start off locally on 2m then on 3.690 in the hope of HF contacts with some UK Scouters, before finally having a shot on 20m with the hope of a stateside contact or two (particularly Scouting if anybody's around) at around 3.30pm EST, 8.30pm UK Time.