Summer Camp operation June 27-July 1

  • frank@fmaynard.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      I'll be on the air from Camp Rotary in Clare, Michigan next week, teaching
      the radio merit badge from 1500-1600z and again 1930-2030z each day. I'll
      most likely be calling CQ near the usual Scout frequencies so if you hear
      NF8M or WB8BSA calling, please give us a call back.

      I'll also be on for the RAC contest on Friday (showing the scouts how
      contesting is a lot like video gaming, only more fun).

      --
      Yours in Scouting and WWW,
      Frank Maynard, NF8M