KB3NCC at camp

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011

      KB3NCC will be on the air via HF at Broad Creek Scout Reservation [MD-01 see http://scota.us/] starting the 26th of June {Sunday evening at best – Monday morning most likely} for a “camp” week {end Friday night?}.

      • PSK-31 20M and 40M {possibly other digital modes}
      • SSB 20M and 40M {I will try during “siesta” 1pm to 2pm local – merit badge class?}

      WB3LGC, KB3VBA, KB3PKG will be on the air via VHF and UHF simplex and local voice repeaters.

      WB3LGC will also be active on APRS as WB3LGC-7 {I will be checking WB3LGC@... email via APRS and RMS Express}.

      Steve WB3LGC

      I’ll be at MD-01 tonight at 5pm for a leaders meeting.

      I will check available power {do I need to run battery?} and see if I can contact MD-05 {Rodney Scout Camp} via simplex or repeaters…

      Andrew, if you have time {and see email in time} – listen on 146.850 repeater at 5pm tonight.  Or I’ll send an APRS message.