2011 JOTA Information

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      I've placed the promotional sheets for the 2011 JOTA in the files section of this site as well as the 2011 JOTA Patch design. There are two promotion sheets --- one for Hams and one for Scout Leaders. These are the color versions. These files and the black and white versions are on the JOTA website at http://www.scouting.org/jota

      There is a great deal of information on the website about promotion and operation. Also check out the patch collection.

      Please look all this over and put it to good use in generating lots of activity around this year's JOTA. You'll see that we also have established an email address to collect information about what stations are planning to be on the air and publishing that information on the website. We also plan to collect reports after the event so we can get a good tally of JOTA's impact on Scouts and to collect ideas for improvements in 2012. That email address is jota@...

      You can also forward your questions, comments, suggestions direct to me or via this group.

      Jim, K5ND
      http://www.k5nd.net