Operation from Camporee in Shenandoah Valley (VA)

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      I would like to invite all who might be interested to try and make contact with a radio set up which will be occurring at the Stonewall Jackson Area Council's Camporee being hosted by the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, VA. We will be operating on Scout Radio Frequencies on May 14 from about 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. (or later if it is hopping). We will be operating on at least 20 and 40 meters, possibly others. Also two meters via 147.075 (repeater). If we can get our act together we may even be able to get a certificate together which could be sent with an SASE...(thinking ahead). Hoping for a great day of Scout Radio...listen for us and talk to some scouts (cubs possibly also).

      Thanks much
      Stephen Ferguson/N4PKJ
      Unit Commissioner for Pk/Tr/Cr 20
      in Staunton, VA