On Target in SW Oregon or Northern California

  • William Calvert ( N7KS )
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Greetings from someone who just joined yahoo.com/group/scoutradio.

      Name here is Will.
      Callsign is N7KS.

      Just wondered if anyone knows about Operation On Target activities in
      SW Oregon or Northern California? As far as SW Oregon I mean from
      roughly Florence, Eugene, and Bend South.

      I occasionally volunteer with troop 23 of the Roaring Rogue district:
      Crater Lake Council. Three members of troop 23 just got their
      technician licenses. A project I've been working on – off
      and on – for about 2 years.

      I've found the Operation On Target web page and the map of peaks:

      http://www.ontargetbsa.org

      I don't see anything happening is SW Oregon. On Target looks
      like fun but it would be nice to know another scout group is on
      another near-by peak to see the end result of our efforts. Any
      information would be appreciated.

      Thanks and 73 from
      Will N7KS