Add Camp Rainey Mountain in Northeast Georgia

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2011
      KK4BSA will be on the air from Camp Rainey Mountain in Northeast Georgia. We have a Tech Studies program and the Radio Merit Badge will be taught during summer camp. The 444.5 MHz repeater will also be on the air during the camping season.

      73,
      Steve Back
      WB2OGY
      Committee Chairman Venture Crew 73
    • Mike Crownover
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2011
        Steve,

        Camp Rainey is included in the program as GA-12. If you would like to put it on the SCOTA calender please go to scota.us and click on the yahoo link and you can join the group. I think if camps could put specific times when possible and freq to listen it would be helpful for us guys at home to find you.

        Mike AB5EB

        On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Steven <steve@...> wrote:

        KK4BSA will be on the air from Camp Rainey Mountain in Northeast Georgia. We have a Tech Studies program and the Radio Merit Badge will be taught during summer camp. The 444.5 MHz repeater will also be on the air during the camping season.

        73,
        Steve Back
        WB2OGY
        Committee Chairman Venture Crew 73