2011 JOTA Patch Design

  • wb2boo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      It's great to see the super support being given this year to JOTA by BSA through Jim Wilson of BSA HQ!

      I just uploaded the 2011 JOTA patch design to the files area here so you can use it for any local promotional banners and literature that you might create for district program kick-offs, hamfests, roundtables, etc.

      This has to be a record for the earliest design date. Remember, of course, that the design, like all BSA patches, is copyrighted by BSA, so just use it for any non-commercial posters, flyers, etc, promoting the event.

      73

      Gary, K2GW