Summer Camp at W.D Boyce Council Camp (Ingersol Scout Reservetion)

  • Norm Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010
      I was a member of the K2BSA staff at the National Jamboree this past
      year. I would like to find a number of Scouter-hams who are members of
      the W.D Boyce Council of BSA to staff a radio station at Ingersoll Scout
      Camp during the summer camp season. I'm willing to spend a week myself
      at camp and staff the display but can not spend the whole summer. We
      might start with an active demo station and follow (say the following
      year)with teaching the Radio Merit Badge.
      Anyone who might be going to Ingersoll and would be willing to
      participate please contact me.
      n9zks@...
      73 YIS
      - Norm - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
      - Motorcyclist, Bicyclist, Ham, Scouter
      - '05 Goldwing - Yellow - Rex - 106,000 miles
      - '87 Goldwing Interstate - Lagniappe Too - 66,000 miles
      - LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER!
      - IBA 25533, MARC, WOTI, GWRRA, AMA, ARRL
      - http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=n9zks-9,n9zks-10&radar=***