RE: On Target in Texas!?

  • n7tek@amsat.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      Sam Burnes - KA5QYU:

      It would be great if you could help us get On Target rolling in Texas! It
      would be really cool if we could build a chain from Texas into Colorado or
      over into New Mexico (if we can find some folks to help us in New Mexico we
      haven't had anyone volunteer to help us there yet). Let me know what you
      think you can do (i.e. what peak you would like to try, what HAMs you could
      enlist to help you their in Texas, etc.). Also let us know what frequencies
      and repeaters you will be using there in Texas so we can post them on the
      website.

      Thank you for your support!
      73 de N7TEK - John Blackham, On Target Communications Coordinator

      Forgot your password? You can have your password emailed to you
      by going to the following page and entering your registered
      email address: