Amateur Radio License Classes in Atlanta, Georgia Area

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010
      My name is Elden Morris, N1ETN. I am a Radio Merit Badge Counselor for the Foothills and Covered Bridge Districts in the Atlanta Area Council. I am also on the Education Committee for the Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club in Cobb County.

      We will be holding Amateur Radio License Classes for the Technician License on January 15 & 20 and the General License on February 19, 26 and March 5. All classes wil be from 8AM until 3:30PM at American Legion Post 264, 6251 Ivey Road, Mableton, GA 30126.

      Registration is requested for the class as there will be study materials sent before the class.

      For more information or to sign up, please call me at 770-713-4403 or bye-mail at N1ETN@....

      Thanks.

      Yours in Scouting

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1ETN