JOTA

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 15, 2010
      Canton Amateur Radio Club sponsors Venturing Crew 73 of Canton, OH.

      We will be at a Camporall Saturday, on air using W8AL. QRV as much as
      possible on HF only, SSB, CW & DIGI.

      1,600 registered for the event, walk-ins might push that up another couple
      hundred or so (adults & BSA youth). Biggest Camporall I've ever attended. NE
      Ohio, Carroll County (semi-rare).

      100 watts and a wire from Seven Ranges Scout Reservation.

      73 de Dale NX8J Crew Advisor
    • Elden
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council