JOTA DX Cluster

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
      A friend sent this link to me today. There's a JOTA DX Cluster set up specifically to spot scouts. This can be used at any time, not just JOTA. The link is actually to a discussion on QRZ about the cluster but it gives all the information you need to connect to the cluster.

      Check it out.

      http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=267120
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
        How does one post to the cluster?  How does the Scouting/JOTA cluster know it's a scout station?

        de KR1ZAN