UK JOTA stations - complete list, 2010

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2010
      Hi all

      The final list for UK JOTA stations planning to operate this weekend has now been posted on the website:

      http://www.radio-scouting.org.uk/jota/stnlists/JOTA%20list%202010.pdf

      My apologies if there are still errors or omissions.  Its too late now to change them as I now need to concentrate on getting GB0DDS sorted out :-)

      Malcolm - G4CXT, GB0DDS,  District Explorer Scout Commissioner Deben District, Unit Leader for Suffolk Scouts World Scout Jamboree, webmanager radio-scouting.org.uk

    • Richard A. Blank
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
        Malcom,

        Thank you for this information. Thanks also should go to the person who compiled the list. It would be great to have the same from other countries as well.

        Rick, WB3BSA

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Malcolm - G4CXT <g4cxt@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > The final list for UK JOTA stations planning to operate this weekend has
        > now been posted on the website:
        >
        > http://www.radio-scouting.org.uk/jota/stnlists/JOTA%20list%202010.pdf
        >
        > My apologies if there are still errors or omissions. Its too late now
        > to change them as I now need to concentrate on getting GB0DDS sorted out :-)
        >
        > --
        > 73
        >
        > Malcolm - G4CXT, GB0DDS, District Explorer Scout Commissioner Deben District, Unit Leader for Suffolk Scouts World Scout Jamboree, webmanager radio-scouting.org.uk

      • Marc Elvery
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
          All the 202 Dutch stations:
          and in map form: